7.11.11

Flowers & Bows as bags? oh my!

FloppyHat: AmericanApparel, Top: AmericanApparel, Bag: Valentino









This past week I decided to do some much needed organizing, which I must say I love doing.
The thing I love the most is rediscovering pieces I forgot I had, I get that giddy feeling I once had when it was brand new!

 In fact, my outfit happens to be one of those rediscoveries. In the corner of my handbag shelf sat a little lonely dust bag, when I opened it my eyes lit up, it was my Valentino Bow Bag! 

I do have a bit of a handbag obsession and happen to show favorites, but it looks like it's time to give my Rocco a rest and put the Valentino to work.








3 comments:

  1. The blouse is amazing! That's actually on my to buy list, it's gorg!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your coat is beyond amazing!!!! Love, Love, Love the color and texture!!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete